Sunday, July 13, 2008

Synchronicity rocks

Researching an article about synchronicity and seeing all the coincidences in my life that point to signs I am moving in the right direction.  Synchronicity is not the Police album - it is instead the idea of coincidence - running into someone you just thought about or having a dream about something that then happens.  It is a concept first advanced by Carl Jung - who is the king of the collective unconscious which is the basis for all the Law of Attraction stuff.  It's super cool amazing stuff.  Totally just wanted - after my last bummed out post - to be flowing the positivity of synchronicity and all the goodness of the universe.  This rambles - but it is a happy ramble.  Consider the joy!
Tomorrow is the birthday - first time I haven't paid too much attention to it.  It's only taken me 44 years.    

No comments: