Friday, July 11, 2008

Rockin' very anxiously here

Still trying very hard to rock it here - but it's been two months since I happened on this brilliant idea and well - no posts.  Today I rectify that.  I guess, what I can do now is document in some blog fashion my struggles to be a rockin' mom.  It's just life is a boatload of stress these days.

But I'm working on it - I'm writing regularly - recently found a paying freelance gig - that is helping.  I am working diligently on other writing projects.  I am (mostly) thinking positively while enjoying my kids for the summer.  Just now I am sun burned (shame) and tired, and sweet pook, my daughter is not feeling well.  I am alternately looking forward to the weekend and panicked because business doesn't happen on the weekend. 

My rockin' mom feature today is a friend who said -"Don't worry.  Whatever happens to you good or bad, it will happen.  Whether you worry or not."  I'm choosing to hold tight to that sentiment just now.     

No comments: