Recently a friend shared with me the idea of writing down five things you were happy about every day before going to bed. It is supposed to increase your general happiness everyday. I've made it a habit that I'm extending here.
Five Great Things
1) Two healthy kids - maybe that is two things?
2) A husband who still makes me laugh after 19 years
3) A school I feel great about sending my kids to
4) Coffee - when I stay up to late and have to get up too early
5) New York City - where I can walk anywhere and see the most amazing, freaky, cool things daily.
Wishing you five (or more) great things today.